Buying Wisconsin Ginseng
If you wish to buy Wisconsin Ginseng, please contact the Ginseng and Herb Cooperative (GHC) at (715) 443-3355. The GHC is the sales division of the Wisconsin Ginseng Board.
A variety of Wisconsin Ginseng roots and products are available directly from the Ginseng and Herb Cooperative including:
- Tea Cut ginseng
- Ginseng Powder
- Genuine 100 percent Wisconsin Ginseng Capsules as used in recent Mayo Clinic studies
- Ginseng Tea Bags
- And a variety of other products. Please tell us your requirements.
These products are certified 100 percent Wisconsin Ginseng, graded using USDA's new ginseng grading process, tested for pesticide residues and traceable to the farm where they were grown.
Capsules containing 100 percent Genuine Wisconsin Ginseng, as used in the Mayo Clinic study mentioned on the Health Benefits page, can be sourced by contacting the Ginseng & Herb Cooperative either via phone or email as follows: (715)443-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Pricing will be available upon request.
For further information or to purchase directly from the GHC, please contact the GHC at (715) 443-3355 directly or contact the Ginseng Board's in-country representatives or agents, in the following countries.
In China, in-country representative Daniel Chan at Tel. 86-21-6279-8668 or email at DanielC@prcon.com.
In Japan, in-country representative Kuni Goto at Tel & Fax: 011 81 3 4496 4126 or email at email@example.com.
In Taiwan, in-country representative Steven Chu at 886-2-2726-1939, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
purchasing Wisconsin Ginseng with the seal
The Wisconsin Seal program is a decade-old program meant to help consumers identify products with pure Wisconsin Ginseng. Packaged products bearing the official Wisconsin Seal® must contain 100 percent pure Wisconsin Ginseng, grown and harvested in Wisconsin.
ginseng industry selects distributors in china, taiwan, and the u.s.
In order to maintain control of its ginseng and prevent continued trade piracy of the highly sought after Wisconsin Ginseng, the industry has selected regional distributors for sales of Wisconsin Ginseng and use of the Ginseng Board of Wisconsin Seal. The distributors are:
- Tong Ren Tang - this company has long been recognized as a premier brand in China. With more than 1,000 outlets, Tong Ren Tang expects to more than double the number of retail outlets in the coming years.
- Juien Guien Trading Company, LTD was selected as the sole distributor for Wisconsin Ginseng for Taiwan. This company has an island wide distribution network and long experience in dealing with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Prince of Peace Enterprises - In the U.S., Prince of Peace is a very popular brand of American ginseng sold in Asian markets throughout the U.S.
- Great Neck Healthy Food Company - Concentrating its sales on the east coast of the U.S., Canada, and Hong Kong. Great Neck Healthy Food Company is very particular about the type of ginseng it sells.
"These distributors have been carefully selected to assure that they will provide quality to their customers. These partnerships will assure customers that they are getting the highest quality American ginseng when they purchase their products from these distributors." Joe Heil, President, GBW